‘Tis the season to be Merry! As a pet owner you might have opted to get your dog his / her very own Christmas stocking. Now it’s time to figure out what to put in the stocking to let your pup join in on the Christmas celebrations.
Here are some fun stocking stuffer ideas to put in your dog’s Christmas stocking this year:
Toys & Activities
- Plush toys, rope toys, balls or squeaky toys…
- An activity toy that can entertain your dog.
- Nose work starter kit.
Gear & Accessories
- A bandana for dogs that enjoy wearing them. Just remember bandana safety.
- A festive Christmas outfit, if your dog doesn’t mind wearing costumes.
- A dog collar accessory such as a festive bow.
- Pet ID-tag.
- A new dog collar.
- A new dog leash.
- A light for a collar for those dark evening walks.
- A reflective collar, leash or bandana to stay visible in the dark.
- Dog poop bags.
- A placemat for your dog’s dining area.
Dog Health & Wellbeing
- A brush or a comb.
- Dog toothbrush and toothpaste set.
- A tick removal tool.
- Dog paw balm.
- A bottle of nice dog shampoo.
- Treats and chews that your dog likes. You could even make some homemade treats, if you are up to it.
- A Christmas tree ornament in your dog’s honor such as a DIY paw print ornament, a wire pet ornament including your dog’s name, an ornament featuring your dog’s photo etc.
Shop On Zazzle
Disclaimer: The product links in this post will direct you to Destei’s Zazzle store. Destei may receive commission, if you make a purchase from the links used in this post.
Some ideas as to what to put in your dog’s Christmas stocking starting from treats and toys to some more creative ideas. I hope this list was helpful to you and have a pawsome Holiday season!
Related post: Personalizable Dog Breed Design Christmas Stockings